- Click on Start Button.
- Click All Programs in start.
- Select Windows Media Player or directly open run (win + R) and type 'wmplayer'.
- Click the Burn tab in the Player Library in media player.
- Insert a CD and click on Burn options and select Data DVD or Data CD.
- Look for the songs or videos you want to burn.
- Just move your media up and down, add new media and remove the medias.
- After you finish making your list, click upon Start burn and wait for some time(or even several hours :-)
Burn a Data CD or Data DVD in Windows 7 Using Media Player
Labels: Tips and Tricks