Uninstall a software without going nuts

Uninstalling a software drives me nuts. I have to go crazy. I don't have enough time to go through my huge pile of software's listings in control panel.
But now I have a good idea. If you are seeing the picture in the right and you want it then you need to download LeizerSoft's MenuUninstaller. 

It adds a uninstall menu in the context bar.
MenuUninstaller is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7. It's freeware!
Of course, I'm sure some readers will point out that many programs can be uninstalled fairly easily via their Start Menu entries--but that still involves a bit of clicking and searching. And not every program adds its uninstaller to Start.
You also have the option of using a dedicated utility like Revo Uninstaller, which often does a better job removing all traces of a program than the developer's own uninstaller. But even that can be slow to load up
all your programs, and you still have to search for the one you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here: